We are pleased to announce we have been awarded Charter Standard Status by the FA.
What does this mean?
Clubs achieving The FA Charter Standard status can be proud to be the best place for people to play and enjoy football. We are able to demonstrate positive football environments where people can develop their skills, keep fit and enjoy playing football as part of a friendly, inclusive community.
The FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors, and the public that we as a club are: –
- Well organised, safe and offer opportunities for all.
- Have FA Qualified Coaches as standard within the Club.
- Adhere to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conducts.
- Prioritise Child Welfare.
- Maintains appropriate levels of Club discipline.
- Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces.
- Able to use the coveted “Three Lions” FA Crest on everything associated with our Club.
As a Club we are now able to proudly show our Plaque awarded to us with pride and Certificate for all to see.
What are the benefits?
- Access to annual workshops including funding and marketing.
- Access to FA Community Awards, prizes include equipment packs, coach education bursaries. Official FA embossed merchandise and tickets to the Community Shield.
- Enter draws for England Games.
- Access to the McDonalds FA Charter Standard kit scheme.
- Reduced rates on AFA Coaching Courses.
- Support with Funding Applications.
- Funding for new teams.
- Charter Standard Respect Funding via Football Foundation.
- Resources to help promote our Club.
- £100 worth of official Nike match balls.
As a Club we are always striving to grow stronger and the step we have made by achieving Charter Standard Status is a monumental moment in our journey and shows the vision set out by The Committee as been the right pathway. We are immensely proud of this moment and hope you embrace the same joy we hold too. As a Club we would like to thank all our Members for joining us and staying with us on this journey!! #THE YELLOW ARMY