On and off the field, I will;
- Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game
- Promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour
- Always respect the match officials decision
- Never enter the field of play without the referees permission
- Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
When working with players, I will;
- Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, including winning.
- Explain exactly what I expect of players and what they can expect from me.
- Ensure all parents/ carers of all players under the age of 18 understand these expectations.
- Never engage in or tolerate any form of bullying.
- Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-esteem.
- Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance.
- Ensure all activities I organise are appropriate for the players’ ability level, age and maturity.
- Co-operate fully with others in football (e.g. match officials, welfare officers) for each player’s best interests.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my Club, County FA, League or The FA:
- Required to meet with the Club, League or County Welfare Officer.
- Required to meet with the Club committee.
- Monitored by another Club Coach.
- Required to attend an FA Education Course.
- Suspended by the club from attending matches.
- Suspended or fined by the County FA.
- Required to leave or be sacked by the club.
I have read the code of conduct and agree to follow it at all times when representing Crewe Town Football Club.