As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why Crewe Town Football Club is asking you to follow a Club code of conduct:
On and off the field, I will:
- Stick to the rules and celebrate the spirit of the game.
- Always show respect to everyone involved in the game.
- Never engage in public criticism of the Match Officials and abide by their final decisions.
- Win or lose with dignity, Shake hands at the end of every game.
- Be aware of the potential impact of bad language on others.
- Never engage in abusive language, bullying or intimidating behaviour.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code of Conduct, I may:
- Be asked to apologise to whoever I have upset.
- Receive a formal warning.
- Be required to attend a FA education course.
- Be dropped, substituted or suspended from the training.
- Not to be selected for the team.
- Be asked to leave the Club and/or issued with a fine.