We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game Crewe Town Football Club wants to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone in a safe and positive environment.
Always Play your part and observe the Clubs code of conduct for spectators and parents/guardians.
- Remain outside the field of play and behind the Designated Spectator area.
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
- Always respect the match officials’ decisions.
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success.
In addition, when attending games, I will;
- Remember that children play for fun.
- Let the Manager/Coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials.
- Never criticise a player for making a mistake as mistakes are part of learning.
I understand that breaches of the above code may result in action been taken by the Club which could include the following;
- Issued with a verbal warning from the Club or League Official.
- Required to meet with the Club, League or County FA Welfare Officer.
- Required to meet with the Club Committee.
- Obliged to undertake an FA education course.
- Obliged to leave the match venue by the Club.
- Requested by the Club NOT to attend future games.
- Required to leave the Club along with dependants.