It is Important everyone behaves themselves when playing football
As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why Crewe Town Football Club is asking you to follow a Club code of conduct:
In Training, I will;
- Turn up on time.
- Wear Appropriate Training Wear.
- Listen to my Manager and/or Coach.
- Behave and train to the best of my ability.
- Respect my teammates at all times.
When playing football, I will;
- Always do my best, even if we are losing or the other team is stronger.
- Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time.
- Never be rude to my team-mates, the other team, the referee, spectators or my Manager/Coach.
- Do what the referee tells me.
- Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the match.
- Listen to my Manager/Coach in training, competitive matches and respect what he says.
- Talk to someone I trust, for example – my parents or the Club Welfare Officer if I’m unhappy about anything at the club
I understand that if I do not follow the code, action may be taken.
- Be required to apologise to my team mates, the other team, referee or Team Manager.
- Receive a warning from the Manager/Coach.
- Be substituted (in matchplay).
- Be suspended from Training.
- Be required to leave the Club.
- The Manager and/or Club may make my Parents/Guardians aware of any infringements of the code of conduct.