Meet the Committee
Crewe Town Football Club operates through its club committee of seven members which is bound together by our Constitution and our Club DNA/Philosophy
All Committee members are unpaid volunteers.
Our Committee meets once a month, if you have something you wish to be raised at the meeting please contact the Chairman Mark Owen directly on 07485936944
- The administration of the Club.
- The development of the Club in line with its Mission Statement.
- The periodic review and adherence to the Club’s Welfare and Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, Codes of Conduct, other Policies and the coordination of the Club’s Volunteers.
- Ensuring that the Club has in place appropriate Public Liability Insurance in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Football Association.
- Ensuring continuity of Management appointments.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held in May of each year, the purpose is to:
- Receive the reports from the Officers of the Club over the previous years.
- Elect or re-elect the following officers of the Club: Chairman, Vice Chairman, Treasurers, Child Welfare Officer, Team Managers/Coaches & any other required officers of the club.
- Table proposals for the forthcoming season and changes to the overall development plan, including budgeting & funding requirements.
- Club membership & team recruitment.
- Status of kit order & distribution.
- FA affiliation, insurance and League Membership.
- Financial review, to receive a written statement of the Club’s finances over the previous year ended 31st April.
- Approve revisions to the overall development plan.